Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thank you, Lord!

Every morning on the drive into work I pray with the kids. I like to start out by saying 'lets pray, what do we say?'. One of them normally yells out 'Dear Jesus!' Then we list out all the things we are thankful for.
It normally goes like this:
Me: Thank you for _______ (I fill in the blank) . What are you boys thankful for?
Wes: Mario! And....Mommy, Daddy and Jack
Jack: SHOES!
It makes me smile everyday, sometimes he's shy about saying it and he whispers it but, the answer is always the same - shoes.

I was asking the kids what their favorite word to say is, Wes, of course, said Mario (not surprised) and Jack yells out 'Siskabob!' (shish kabob) - I have no idea where he learned that word or if he even knows what it is but he sure does make me laugh!

No comments: