Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Days of Summer

Not much new going on in our lives lately so I thought I would post some pictures from the last few weeks.
Our garden is blooming and it is interesting to see what will blossom next. Jack loves to smell the flowers...and trees (I'm not sure what that is all about).

4th of July was great, we had Kathy, Rod, Gram and Gramp over for a BBQ, went to the parade in Walker and, Kyle and Wes went the fireworks show down the road at the resort.

We also have been enjoying taking walks to the harbor and swimming at the community pool!


Jack taking a ride on the Jimmy express


Wes having fun making faces on the porch screen, this is his Klingon look

mmmm, watermelon!

Peonies in bloom, my favorite flower! Too bad they don't last longer

Giving horsey rides


This is what you get with a boy who is not really interested in eating. Baked beans in the hair. Good thing kids are washable!

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Fun pictures! You should take some of your home...I am excited to see what it looks like!

Kristen said...

I love the beans picture. He looks so adorable! I love his hair long. He looks so grown up!