Monday, October 20, 2008

Thor

UPDATE:
Thor, Skeet AND the puppies all went to a loving home in Wisconsin.
I am so thankful that they are being taken care of and I can say that my mind and heart are at ease about the situation. I did have a really hard time after dropping them off and was thankful that I did it alone so no one could see my complete meltdown.
The family called me a few days later (which really made me feel better!)and updated me and everyone is doing great!


Since putting an ad on Craigs List, I've gotten a really good response on Thor.
Here are more pictures for those of you who are interested, and yes, I will be VERY picky about who she goes to since she is one of my babies!





Skeet is still available also, Thor is buddies with her but they do not have to go together




Sweet Thor when she was just a pup.

No comments: