Inspired by other blogs I've seen, I've decided to post 50 things about me you might not know. Other sites have 100 things, I however am not that ambitious!
1. Growing up I always wanted to be a Veterinarian.
2. I was a vegetarian for about 20 years until I met Kyle.
3. My eyes are blue but my left eye is partially brown.
4. My favorite TV show ever is Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel, I will watch them anytime they are on, no matter what time.
5. I watch WAY too much TV.
6. I love karaoke.
7. My favorite color is green.
8. My dream car is a Chevy Avalanche
9. I love to bake.
10. Sometimes I would skip my college classes to play pool.
11. I cannot stand the movie The Sound of Music, I refuse to watch it.
12. My favorite sport to play is volleyball
13. In third grade I had a piece of hair that wasn't cooperating so I cut it off. There was a huge chunk missing.
14. I love dogs!
15. My favorite book is Til We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis.
16. I don't like watching golf on TV.
17. I like spear fishing.
18. I like getting shots/having blood taken at the doctors. I always have to watch.
19. I like getting foot rubs.
20. I do not like being touched between my toes, it can ruin a perfectly good foot rub.
21. I'm addicted to choloclate.
22. I was once subpoenaed as a witness in a murder trial.
23. I have a raging temper.
24. I never liked eating fish until I moved up north and had fresh walleye.
25. I don't like steak.
26. I complain alot.
27. When I was little I sucked on a chlorine tablet (used for the pool), I asked my dad what would happen if someone ate one and he told me that they would die. I cried and cried, I don't think he knew what I had done. Seems as though I've turned out okay.
28. My husband says I'm impatient.
29. I like all music except opera and contemporary christian.
30. I like gardening but I hate weeding.
31. My favorite season is Fall.
32. I love having 2 boys.
33. I have naturally curly hair. In high school I used to blowdry it straight and then curl it, I don't know what I was thinking.
34. I've never broken a bone.
35. I have, however, had stitches. I jumped into the pool backwards but didn't jump out far enough and my chin hit the concrete.
36. I love soy milk!
37. I attended a private school, pre-12th grade
38. I loved being pregnant.
39. I am Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish
40. I hope to someday visit Norway.
41. My favorite flower is the peony
42. I'm paranoid of other drivers during Winter.
43. I love kayaking.
44. My favorite restaurant is the Cheesecake Factory. Chevys Mexican is a close second.
45. My birthday is on the 4th of October, Kyle's is the 4th of March. We were married the 13th of March and Wes' birthday is April 13th.
46. I never really talked to my sister my whole life, then she moved back home and now, 30 years later, we call each other numerous times a month. I consider her one of my best friends.
47. I vaccuum alot, I used to vaccuum the house 3 times a day.
48. I am a big Ultimate Fighting fan.
49. I'm really bad at remembering music lyrics and I can only rememeber parts of songs, so I sing 'master mixes' of songs to my kids at night because I honestly cannot even sing a whole song.
50. Being a mother and wife is the hardest, most frustrating thing on the face of the earth but, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!