Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Joyful




joyful - full of high-spirited delight; "a joyful heart"
gleeful, jubilant, elated, joyous - full of or characterized by joy; "felt a joyous abandon"; "joyous laughter"

I think this is the first time I've used this word to describe Jack. Once I said it aloud it made complete sense, he truly is such a joyful child! He finds simple pleasure in many things, dancing in the rain makes him so happy!

He is growing so fast, everyday he has new questions and too many 'whys', I can't keep up! He has his Dad's sense of humor and keeps us on our toes. He loves to sing - his favorites being Jesus Made the Rainbow and Mary had a Little Lamb, loves to swim, play pretend and help me make pancakes on Saturday mornings. I pray that he will always keep his joyous outlook on life!

We love you, sweet baby Jack!

No comments: