Monday, January 11, 2010

Holiday Fun

I've been behind in posting family pictures from the holidays so, here is Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years all rolled into one!

We spent Thanksgiving at my parents house in the cites. My sister Jennifer makes THE BEST pecan pie (it could possibly have to do with the massive amount of bourbon she added this year)!


Aren't these the cutest cupcakes? My sister Molly picked these up at a bakery downtown, I especially love the mashed potatoes, gravy and butter looking one.

Jack in the box! He loves mama kitty, I'm not so sure she is so enthusiastic about him though.

A good evening for a friendly wrestling match

Horsey rides from daddy


A ride from big bro

We had a fun weekend babysitting cousin Lauren, Jack loves to hold her and kiss her.






I don't think we will ever get a 'normal' picture from these two. One is pant-less and the other shirtless and yes, Wes insists on putting fake tattoos on his belly.



Christmas/New Year's vacation seemed like an eternity. I think because the weather was too cold to go outside or anywhere for that matter. Aunt Molly gave the boys her old tent and they love it! I especially love Jacks static hair!

No comments: