Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Birds!



I have recently started some sewing projects (me? Me! The one who nearly failed Home Ec. in high school!). Maybe it's because I love color and love to look at all the different fabrics and prints. I came across these adorable bird softies and I'm thinking its about time to pull the sewing machine out and give it a try!

Are they not just the cutest little things?!


In other news, Kyle and I have signed up for a weight loss challenge. The winner will get about $350 CASH!!
So far it has been going great! We are in week 3 of a 28 week program and so far (drum roll...)

I've lost 9 lbs
AND
Kyle has lost an amazing 16 lbs!!

It has been tough not eating the things we love (bread, pasta, pizza) but these sacrifices need to be made for us to get healthy AND be an example to the kids.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love all of the fabric colors!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

The birds ARE darling! Good job! AND GREAT JOB on the current weight loss program! How exciting! I hope you win the money!

Brent, Hannah, and Madison Hall said...

Wow Amy! Keep up the hardwork and be the BIGGEST LOSER!!!