Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Reunion 2008

This past weekend was the Berge family reunion. We get together every other year at the camp grounds to eat good food, play games, and enjoy everyones company.




Grandpa Ferd and Grandma Ruth with
Amanda, Ashleigh, Tyler, and Whitney

Cousing Mindy and Elianna


Ken and baby Elijah


Cousin Melanie and her soon-to-be-husband David


Here is Gramp and Gram and all of the grand and great-grand kids

Just the immediate grand and great-grand kids

Cousin Bud and his wife Amy with their kids Liana and Isaac.
Too bad they live in Iowa, Wes really enjoyed playing with Isaac.
I heard both boys were crying when it came time to say goodbye.



Wes caught a fish off the dock. He didn't want to touch it though.






Karla, Mike, and Ashleigh


Some quality father and son fishing time off the dock.
I love this picture!

Kevin and Kristen

The family

Alot of relatives couldn't make it to the reunion, believe me when I say this is a very large family!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a fun weekend! Isaac just keeps talking about his cousin Wes! They were fast friends! I'm going to get your email from Facebook and invite you to read my blog, even though I don't update it nearly as often as I should. Hope you all are having a great week and that we can see you again sometime soon!